Sunday, January 03, 2010

Can I be myself



Can somebody hear what I want to say?

Is someone interested knowing my way?

I have millions of thoughts to express

I have opinions which I always suppress

I am irritated, I am frustrated,

I am no longer interested

I now just cannot keep my feelings within

I don’t’ want to keep mum

For long have I fought with me inside

There were times when I even cried

Am I a dumb?

Or I just like to be numb

Whatever it is, I am still a human

Want to be happy, want to have fun

Sometimes I can be whatever because I want to

Do I always have to know what to do?

Can I not just live without fear?

Do I have to change myself year after year?

Can I be accepted with all my flaws?

I want to be what I was

Can I just not be my own guide?

I will struggle with being happy, at least I tried..

5 comments:

Shweta Singh said...

cool!!! a nice way to express yourself...

Ankit said...

great compositions...but i have one humble opinion..please change the background color..black is not the color of love and your blog is about love..

Anonymous said...

it looks nice now.

Anonymous said...

to be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts