Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"I" defined


Yes I am an average guy, so, I will be at your mercy all the time
Yes I take my time to understand things around, so, you will deprive me of what's mine

Yes I made a mistake, so, you will kill me
Yes I am an emotional (fool), so, here is my butt, please feel free

Yes I am nervous at times, so, you have the right to intrude in all my moments
Yes I don't have a super duper personality, so, I am a subject of condolence

Yes I don't lick & please, so, I am not the one you were looking for
Yes I am a mild procrastinator, so, you have a reason to suspect me for everything on the floor

Yes I resist force, yes I am not a follower, yes I have a brain of my own, yes I have my own style, so, what is it that you gonna do? Nothing, just nothing..

Hear me out, I am a kind of person who is average because I chose to be,
I have friends who are like me & I like it that way so just let it be,

I take my time at everything because doing it quick doesn't mean doing it right
I will continue to make mistakes because one who makes no mistake makes nothing at site

I am an emotional fool, that proves I have got emotions and by the way it makes me more responsible,
I am nervous sometimes, because I am normal (Being nervous is a normal reaction that all humans have to challenging events)

I don't want to have that stupid personality (Type A), because Friedman once said it's a disease and thou shall die with heart attack than falling into a well
I don't lick and please because I have a conscious and you can go to hell

I don't procrastinate lady, I avoid anxiety (good for my health)
I am good and I am one of its kind, you can't see, oh sorry, your obsession made you blind


Somebody please help her get a life!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha typic 'your' way of revenge :P Indeed, very well written!

Unknown said...

Vey nicely explained and well written.well done!!

abhilash said...

Nice all the best!!

Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts