Sunday, August 12, 2012

BELIEVE IN QUALITY & NOT QUANTITY


In my life, there is at least one thing that I have learned for sure. I practice too, while I preach it. Just this one thing, no body can point finger on me. This is the situation in which if I a am tomorrow, I just won't complaint. I am very comfortable letting other person believe that I am really not counting how many times he/she has lent their hand to me or I have been there for him/her.
"I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN QUALITY & NOT QUANTITY."



Like all human being, I do want a lot of it but if I have some of it but the best of it, god promise, I am content. I don't believe in having too much of any thing. What I want is that what ever I have, should satisfy my need & want for it. Desire is anyway a different world.
I favour this statement all the time, in all ways I can. Material or immaterial, doesn't matter.
I am an emotional fool by the way, but even if I am fooled because I am anyway a fool, let it be for once, in detail. I do not want to live my life realising every second that I am a bloody emotional fool. The logic applies here too.
If I am with somebody, I demand, expect, wish to get full attention all the time, who doesn't! In return, bloody hell, I won't disappoint.
I have a pen that satisfies my urge to write fine, I have a shirt that satisfies my urge to look good. Mind it, I have few of them but just one does the work. The logic is quantity doesn't matter, what matters is quality. Quality that satisfies. Quantities always leaves you yearning for more.



There is no end to wanting, but there is an end to needing. I need to do everything in the best quality that I can afford. Yes, I am quality conscious, even if I am understood a spendthrift, a self centred person, an aloof identity...I will live with it.

No comments:

Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts