Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poetries inspired by life as it comes!
Popular Posts
-
Standing calmly with hands folded, Resting on one foot, am comfortably moulded, Shriek sounds and hustling voices, Staggering crowd and loud...
-
I wanted to live forever, I wanted to evade death in a way clever, How could I be remembered always?, Everytime & Anytime for long night...
-
I fool around whole day, Spending time, heading no where, Not everything I say every time, Is a true reflection of feelings mine, So...
-
Everything you do, I was sitting here thinking of you, The words I want to say, But they would just not come out right, So I found a differe...
-
थक गया मैं, थोड़ा सोना चाहता हूँ, भाग रहा था, थोड़ा रुकना चाहता हूँ, ज़िंदगी बीत रही थी, थोड़ा जीना चाहता हूँ, नज़रें चुरा रहा था, अब उठना च...
-
वो अपनी मौत पे हँसता है कहता है कफ़न चादर से सस्ता है कठिन हर डगर , मुश्किल हर रास्ता है जिंदगी उसके लिए काटों का गुलदस्...
-
Love Calculator Step 1 Your full name: Step 2 Now, enter the names of your top 3 crushes and press continue to move onto the next step. Cru...
-
खुशियाँ उसकी मेरी चाहत बनी , नजदीकियां उसकी मेरी ताकत बनी , पल दो पल ही तो है जीना , आरजू है मेरी बस इतनी , इन्ही पल दो ...
No comments:
Post a Comment