Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poetries inspired by life as it comes!
Popular Posts
-
I want to kiss you on your forehead and return the tears you shed I thank you for those beautiful moments and cherish those priceless presen...
-
Yes I am an average guy, so, I will be at your mercy all the time Yes I take my time to understand things around, so, you will deprive me...
-
Learned from movie Rocky Balboa (2006) "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. ...
-
Dear on this Valentine, I thought of penning down some words for you, I wanted to write something from the core of my heart, That is pure an...
-
हाँ तुम सबसे अलग हो मानो या ना मानो तुम सबसे जुदा हो है दुनिया की समझ जिसे वो मेरे लिए सबसे हसीं है ऐसी समझ वाली पायी...
-
मैं आया था बहुत अरमान ले कर लखनऊ से दिल्ली बहुत सारा सामान ले कर FIIB के द्वार खडा था जाने क्यों एक दुविधा में पड़ा ...
-
I am just so fed up of this mundanity this struggle, hustle-bustle & my lost identity, I am worried, I am tired, I am lost, My mind...
-
It’s not been too long since you have been a part of my life, Who else other than you can I say my wife, I miss you all the time so much, Yo...
-
जिस मोड़ भी मुड़ना, जिस तरफ़ भी बढ़ना मेरी बच्ची, तुम मुझसे बेहतर बनना जो भी मन करे वैसी तुम बनना जो भी सोचो वैसा ही करना, मेरी ...
No comments:
Post a Comment