Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love me till I die



I dont want to be rich,
I dont want to be famous,
I dont care if I am known,
I dont care if I am heard,

because

If I have your trust I am rich,
If i walk with you I am famous,
If I know you I am known,
If I whisper in your ears I am heard,

I dont want heartbeats,
I dont want blinking eyes,
I dont care if I have brains to think,
I dont care if I have ears to hear,

because

If you are around my heart beats,
If you hold my hands I dont need eyes,
If I can feel you with me I dont need to think,
If I can see you I dont need to hear anything,

I dont want to look good,
I dont want to say a word,
I dont care if I am hungry,
I dont care if I am thirsty,

because

If I have you by my side I look good,
If I have your faith I dont need to say a word,
If you are thinking of me I am not hungry,
If you are kissing me I am not thirsty,

I dont need anything only that love me till I die...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love a girl and i am going to propose her on this 14th Feb..

do i have the permission to use this poem???

Anonymous said...

reply asap. i am sure you are also a lover. only a lover can think so much...

Rahul Puri said...

just do it dude

Anonymous said...

thanx...by the way i am a regular reader of your blog...good one..i like your posts...

Anonymous said...

MY ATTEMPT WAS A FAILURE BROTHER
BUT YOUR POEM IS AWESOME.

Rahul Puri said...

Never mind, there r lot more girls left on this planet..Lagey raho

My Life My Words said.. said...

no one is like her.. but then someone has rightly said "singles are better".. you tell bro?? whats your story??

Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts