Saturday, December 08, 2007

Learnings for life


There are certain instances in life when one gets exposed to realities which hurts and truth which one never wanted to see or perhaps one never got a chance to see. It is when people get too close and spend time together, when he comes to know whether he is an acceptable entity in the social circumference or just someone who is forced to think beyond his vivid imagination that he might be the dejected one.
Friends are integral part of our life that we all agree to but when do we realize that we need them or bluntly speaking do they also need us. Are we really accepted by our friends at that very comfort level at which they accept other friends. I am slowly coming to my point about what I learned at my port visit (just staying with friends for 6-7 days away from everybody else, not even your beloved), as there is something I am not talking about studies and extra curricular activities but something which I said earlier i.e. what I learned about those people who I call friends so often, the word that I now myself is not very sure of.
I realized that there have to be things which will differentiate you from others but they should not be so distinguishing that you fall apart in the group you are trying to place yourself.
I have learned that one is not required everywhere, all the time. It is very difficult to identify that with whom does one is comfortable all the time. We are in a different mood several times in a day and there are different people who fit into our mood at that particular time period. We wish to be with one who fits into our criteria at that moment but there is a very important aspect to it and that is "the second person". The other person may or may not want to be with us at that time – I wonder WHY??
When I am ready to give importance to someone why is not the other person willing to accept my gratitude?
I thought and quickly arrived at a conclusion that it is because the other person’s criterion at that moment is different from mine. That is very simply said because I am being optimistic (at least in some part of this write-up) but the fact can be that may be the other person is not comfortable being in my company or the other person does not feel fun being with me.
Then in that case am I pushing myself unwanted to a place where I do not belong to and I am not of the type likely to fit at the place I want to? I don’t know why I write such stuff, may be because I don’t want to shout at my voice and let everybody know that I know I am not acceptable, I am not important (now being very pessimistic) or may be I just don’t have anyone to whom I can confide to that extent. But I think I will be able to find some one who is ready to take such stuff and read this may be interestingly or uninterestedly but anyway I have said my part and if not to some one then at least to this paper which allow me to be what I am and listen to whatever I want to say.

No comments:

Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts