Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poetries inspired by life as it comes!
Popular Posts
-
I want to kiss you on your forehead and return the tears you shed I thank you for those beautiful moments and cherish those priceless presen...
-
Learned from movie Rocky Balboa (2006) "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. ...
-
I dont want to be rich, I dont want to be famous, I dont care if I am known, I dont care if I am heard, because If I have your trust I am ri...
-
Dear on this Valentine, I thought of penning down some words for you, I wanted to write something from the core of my heart, That is pure an...
-
भागते भागते गिर गया था थोड़ी देर लगी उठने में, थक जो गया था साफ कुछ दिख नहीं रहा था पलकों पे कुछ नमी सा एहसास था कुछ कह भी नहीं पा...
No comments:
Post a Comment