मंज़िलें और भी हैं
My life as it happens, described in words, verses and images!!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Chase your dreams
"Raise your heads high,
don't let your dreams fly by,
if dreams turn into reality for few,
make sure you chase them with hugh"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poetries inspired by life as it comes!
Rahul Puri
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
That one hour
Very recently I have started travelling to work by Metro. It takes me exactly an hour to reach office from the metro opposite my hou...
गिरते रहना चाहिए
भागते भागते गिर गया था थोड़ी देर लगी उठने में, थक जो गया था साफ कुछ दिख नहीं रहा था पलकों पे कुछ नमी सा एहसास था कुछ कह भी नहीं पा...
Caricature - finishing by calligraphy pen
मेरी समाया
जिस मोड़ भी मुड़ना, जिस तरफ़ भी बढ़ना मेरी बच्ची, तुम मुझसे बेहतर बनना जो भी मन करे वैसी तुम बनना जो भी सोचो वैसा ही करना, मेरी ...
Just You
Whole day passes by just thinking of YOU, Whole night passes by just dreaming of YOU, There has not been a single moment, When I have not th...
My first full fledged attempt of making Chicken Shahi Korma
Can I be myself
Can somebody hear what I want to say? Is someone interested knowing my way? I have millions of thoughts to express I have opinions whi...
Dad : You are a Star
Stars were always there... Only in the day time I couldn't see them anywhere, I walked on the path full of holes & pits... Later did...
चार दिन
अभी चार ही तो दिन हुए है जो इस हवा में खुल के सांस ली है जो इन बारिश की बूंदों को महसूस किया है जो सूरज की इस तपिश को सहा है जो तारो को छाँव...
What was I searching for?
The happiness was all around while I have been busy fighting with all freaky stuff inside me In my mind deep within I was losing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment