Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poetries inspired by life as it comes!
Popular Posts
-
Although Friday the 13th is a date considered to be bad luck in western superstition, today I came across two very sad incidents which are...
-
In my life, there is at least one thing that I have learned for sure. I practice too, while I preach it. Just this one thing, no body can p...
-
Stars were always there... Only in the day time I couldn't see them anywhere, I walked on the path full of holes & pits... Later did...
-
Just because of some one I lost a heart beat, I lost a capable captain of my fleet; Neither a tear, nor a grin on the face, I have become st...
-
भागते भागते गिर गया था थोड़ी देर लगी उठने में, थक जो गया था साफ कुछ दिख नहीं रहा था पलकों पे कुछ नमी सा एहसास था कुछ कह भी नहीं पा...
No comments:
Post a Comment