Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poetries inspired by life as it comes!
Popular Posts
-
Just because of some one I lost a heart beat, I lost a capable captain of my fleet; Neither a tear, nor a grin on the face, I have become st...
-
Although Friday the 13th is a date considered to be bad luck in western superstition, today I came across two very sad incidents which are...
-
Stars were always there... Only in the day time I couldn't see them anywhere, I walked on the path full of holes & pits... Later did...
-
The happiness was all around while I have been busy fighting with all freaky stuff inside me In my mind deep within I was losing ...
-
बचपन में जब जब आसमा की और देखता था , हर तारे में अपना एक सपना रखता था , कोई तारा टूट गया ,तो कोई मुझसे रूठ गया , कोई ...
-
आज जो संग हो चले बस कल तक निभाना है कहाँ रुक जाए कौन किसी का कोई ठिकाना है सफ़र है थोड़ी सी दूर का बातों-बातों में बिताना है म...
-
I can’t see you but I can feel your presence, I can’t kiss you but still I know your essence, I can’t touch you but I know you are with ...
-
खुशियाँ उसकी मेरी चाहत बनी , नजदीकियां उसकी मेरी ताकत बनी , पल दो पल ही तो है जीना , आरजू है मेरी बस इतनी , इन्ही पल दो ...

2 comments:
Hi Surabhi,
Basically this art work was not made to be posted on my blog. It was made for the publication in which I work, since it did not got printed there so I posted it here just like that. You may not get its theme & don't worry bout that...
Cheers!
Post a Comment