Thursday, October 17, 2013

What was I searching for?



The happiness was all around while I have been busy fighting with all freaky stuff inside me

In my mind deep within I was losing out, while someone there was trying hard to build it up for me

I just had to look at you if only I realised earlier, while this world was pulling me down

I should have known about your presence, while I was fighting for my own existence

And, there you were sitting quitely smiling at me, while I was searching for my life

You were with me all the time, day & night, good & bad, crazy & shitty, 

Making those funny faces just to bring a smile on my tensed face

I wanted to stretch my lips but it will take a while to believe that you are still around

And have not lost patience, while I was failing at your expectations

Sorry is I think what I have at the moment, and a promise to make us happy with whatever it takes

For it has been just 3 and many more to be spent enjoying, laughing, fighting and being together, whatever it takes

No comments:

Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts