Thursday, July 05, 2012

I am Life...of a human being



I cannot get everything that I like,
I cannot be mushed by everyone I love,
I cannot win every-time I play,
I cannot eat everything that I cook,
I cannot dance on every tune I hear,
I cannot see everything that happened,
I cannot hear everything that's said,
I cannot say everything that I feel,
I cannot keep everything that I want,
I cannot enjoy every-time I wish,


Still I rise everyday


To aspire to get what I like,
To be loved by one who loves me,
To aim to win each time I go on field,
To make food for who depend on me,
To dance to make my family smile,
To see the changing world,
To hear my partner humming,
To say my prayers before I leave home,
To keep my share & distribute rest,
To enjoy as much as I can,


I am happy to live as a human being!

No comments:

Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts