Saturday, December 08, 2007

Who am I??





I fool around whole day,

Spending time, heading no where,

Not everything I say every time,

Is a true reflection of feelings mine,

Some times I laugh on jokes not understood,

And even I crack pjs not very good,

Still I never leave a chance to create an impression,

Even though I am not crazy,

But to be I need not anyone’s permission,

So many things I wished I had never said,

So many drops of tears for useless people,

I should have never shed,

To the world I am a straight forward guy,

Still many a feelings to express but I am shy,

Not too interesting a guy I am,

Oh hello! Who ever said that, I never give a damn,

Friends or foes, I tend to smudge the thin line,

For until I hurt my feelings buried deep inside,

Choosy is the word for me,

Moody so much so I am that every one can see,

Dreamy eyed and Futuristic,

Not every time try to tell me what to do,

Even if I am hollow and dumb within,

I call it mere ignorance,

And yes I forgot to mention,

I am pretty comfortable with my appearance…


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess your poetry is very much impressed by the modern day western culture. It's very evident in the life-style you portray. I think you are capable of writing much complicated topics. Think bigger.

Anonymous said...

hii
that poem was deep and nice.an insight to what u r and what u want to be.
GUd....cud improvise

Anonymous said...

i liked it, trying to describe yourself is not the easiest thing. and i felt like u were being pretty honest....

Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts