Monday, January 10, 2011

Almost gone



I am just so fed up of this mundanity

this struggle, hustle-bustle & my lost identity,

I am worried, I am tired, I am lost,

My mind can't take it anymore- alienated, killed almost

I can see but can't look & I hear my own voice

I am free to select but I have no choice

Hold me back, force me & hit me hard

Control Alt Delete & discard

Now, I have no time for you, me & us

I miss my life so prodigious

Who will get me my days, months, years & my life back

I want to listen music & not noise when I playback

Waking up, coming to my senses & blink

It has all turned into yesterday; wink-wink

Can I not just let sun's light feed my spirit

Can I not just laugh, cry, be happy & feel life bit by bit


Poetries inspired by life as it comes!

Popular Posts